On Sunday, it was my honor to march in the 27th Annual Long Island Pride Parade in Long Beach, NY with the Nassau County Democrats and the local activist group Together We Will- Long Island. Words cannot begin to describe the positive energy, love, and excitement of the event from both the marchers as well as the crowds of people lining the streets, sidewalks and balcony’s. I was overjoyed by the support and passion emanating from the onlookers and it helped solidify why I’m running for Town Council in the Town of Hempstead. It’s crucial, now more than ever, that we stand with and support one another in the fight for equality, inclusiveness, and justice for ALL. The LGBT Network is doing great work to support the LGBT community of all ages from Long Island and Queens. I firmly believe that together we can make sure that everyone in our community is free from discrimination and we have the support in place to help those who need it.
Join the "Team Sue" mailing list to receive the latest news, event information and updates from our team.
- Herald Article “Dunne and Moller vie for town’s 6th District”
- The National Women’s Political Caucus- Nassau County Chapter Endorses Sue Moller for Town Council
- Sue Moller Endorsed as one of Nassau Women’s Democratic Caucus “Women We Want”
- Sue Moller for Town Council Endorsed by the Nassau County PBA
- Sue Moller for Town Council Endorsed by Nassau County Detectives’ Association Inc.