On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 there was the Town of Hempstead Board meeting. Attached is a video from the meeting which lasted over 4 hours. Please watch the video starting at 2:08:08 to see how terrible Councilwoman King-Sweeney was treated by Supervisor Santino. While I don’t always agree with Councilwoman King-Sweeney on policies, on her ethics ideas, she is spot-on. There is a true need for ethics reform in the Town of Hempstead, and the plan that Mr. Santino is proposing only begins to scrape the surface. We need an independent Inspector General to review contracts in the TOH, as Councilwoman King-Sweeney and Councilman Blakeman are stating. We need to make people aware of how our local government is being run and our taxpayer dollars are being wasted. We need to vote for change come November! We need to elect individuals who will be true public servants, who will respect the residents and listen to their needs.
Join the "Team Sue" mailing list to receive the latest news, event information and updates from our team.
- Herald Article “Dunne and Moller vie for town’s 6th District”
- The National Women’s Political Caucus- Nassau County Chapter Endorses Sue Moller for Town Council
- Sue Moller Endorsed as one of Nassau Women’s Democratic Caucus “Women We Want”
- Sue Moller for Town Council Endorsed by the Nassau County PBA
- Sue Moller for Town Council Endorsed by Nassau County Detectives’ Association Inc.